TriNet PeopleForce In Person Guidelines
In light of ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19 and transmissible health risks, TriNet will implement the health and safety protocols of the event venue.
Current event venue protocols can be found here: Visitor Policy – The City University of New York (cuny.edu)
Subject to the exceptions in this policy, every visitor to a CUNY campus, whether accessing indoor or outdoor spaces, must provide proof to CUNY that they (i) are fully vaccinated or (ii) have had a negative COVID-19 molecular (PCR) test performed by an accredited lab no more than 7 days prior to the visit. “Fully vaccinated” means:
- Two weeks after a second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or
- Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine; or
- At the time specified in either the FDA licensure or World Health Organization approval, after the final administration of any other
Visitors are also required to comply with all other University policies and codes of conduct, as well as government and/or campus-specific rules and protocols, applicable to individuals on campus that are intended to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including by way of example:
- any masking requirements; and
- complying with any applicable federal, state or local quarantine
Compliance with protocols adopted by TriNet will be mandatory for in-person attendance and participation in TriNet PeopleForce. Refunds will not be granted for non-compliance. Additional information regarding the specific health and safety measures, and any necessary consents by you, will be communicated to prior to the first day of TriNet PeopleForce.
Please note that if you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the 48 hours prior to TriNet PeopleForce, please do not attend the event: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. In addition, if you have been in close contact in the prior 14 days with anyone who is known to have tested positive for COVID-19 regardless of vaccination status OR anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
All guests must have a ticket to attend live or virtually. Register for the event at peopleforce.trinet.com now through September 15, 2022.
Doors will open at 9 a.m. ET and close at 6 p.m. ET from September 13-15, 2022. Guests may arrive anytime during the Event Hours. Please note, you may go through security review each time you walk into the event for security measures.
The Theater at City Tech, 285 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- 105 Johnson Street Parking
- 306 Gold Street Garage
- 15 MetroTech Center Garage
- Jay Street Metro Station N, R & W
- Jay Street Metro Station A,C & FParking costs are not covered by TriNet.
In and out privileges will be granted for all ticketed attendees. Please make sure to have your event badge with you at all times. You will be scanned every time you enter and re-enter the venue.
Photography/videography is NOT allowed.
- Limited food and drink will be provided to our guests throughout the event.
- All-Day: water, coffee, tea and light snacks
- Lunch: lunch will be served on a first come first served basis
- Happy Hour: Alcoholic drinks and hor’dourves will be provided on day one. If you have food restrictions, please reach out to email@example.com to make us aware.
- Should food be unavailable at any time, please see this list of local establishments around the venue.
Smoking, chewing tobacco, and e-cigarettes are not permitted inside in the event and the grounds of the event location including outdoor locations such as playing fields; entrances and exits to buildings; and parking lots.
Coat check is available to all ticketed guests at no additional cost.
For all things lost and found while you are at TriNet PeopleForce, please reach out to the coat check desk. If you want to contact us about a lost item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All items will be kept for 14 business days post-event and if they are unclaimed, they will be donated.
Guests are permitted to bring personal items into the event with them. They will be subject to inspection. Coat check is available to all ticketed guests at no additional cost to hold your items during the event. TriNet is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Umbrellas may not be carried throughout the event. Please leave them with coat check.
Security will be at the event. You may be wanded or your bags may be searched.
TriNet PeopleForce does not supply hotel or lodging to guests for this event. All guests are responsible for their own hotel/lodging.
This event is not a public forum and may not be used for protests, petition signatures gathering, rallies or other similar activities.
Animals are not permitted inside. The only exception is for service animals on a leash and under their owner’s control as authorized by applicable law.
Disruptive noise is prohibited. Visitors with electronic/sound-producing devices, including but not limited to cellular phones, PDAs, game devices, etc., will be asked to turn the volume completely off.
The use or possession of any type of weapon or explosives is strictly prohibited.
TriNet reserves the right to eject anyone in its sole discretion. Any behavior or activity that disrupts the safety or orderly use of the event, or that affects the staff’s ability to provide services, is prohibited. In addition, the following are prohibited and grounds for immediate ejection from TriNet PeopleForce:
- Non-compliance with either TriNet PeopleForce In-Person Guidelines or TriNet Event Terms and Conditions, or both
- Use of profanity or engaging in rude, inconsiderate or abusive behavior
- Blocking event areas, including any entrance areas, entrance steps, platforms, gallery spaces or access ramps, or otherwise interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic in and around the event
- Blocking or interfering with admission lines or special event-related activities
- Petition signature gathering or leafletting activities in an event area, including any entrance area, entrance steps, platforms or access ramps
- Smoking or chewing any tobacco or other product, including smokeless devices, inside the event or in an outdoor area as detailed above
- Excessive intoxication while at TriNet PeopleForce premises
- Possession, use, and/or being under the influence of controlled substances while at TriNet PeopleForce premises is strictly prohibited, except as authorized by physician prescription
- Creating a physically offensive condition, including disturbing odors or infested clothing or personal effects
- Lack of clothing covering the upper and lower body; lack of shoes or other footwear
- Refusal to follow directions from event staff
- Consumption of food or beverages in prohibited areas
- Unauthorized entry into controlled or restricted areas